Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Shorebirds (and then some words for "T")




And then a few words. Roger and I lost a dear friend and fellow blogger last week. The news of his death took our breath away. We've been fans of Adgita Diaries for almost a decade. We thought of MandT as friends. We were a part of each other's lives, even though we never met. We knew each other the way we know most of you, through these shared words, dreams, photographs, and stories. Trace died on July 10th of congestive heart failure. His loving partner and husband "M" posted this on the blog. Please take a look. We grieve and weep and send our deepest sympathy.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so, so sorry. I always thought that MandT's comments were among the sweetest. Without knowing a thing about them, I knew they were wonderful people.
    My condolences to all who loved T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Robin. It is so hard to lose a blogging friend. These cyber friends are just as real and relevant as those in our daily lives.
    I have lost two that I know of. I wonder about those that just disappeared.
    One was old and had been sick a long time, The other was quite young and had been robbed of her share of time. Both losses hit hard.
    My sympathies to you and Roger and the family of T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How tragic to lose a partner that month after losing a dog. So sorry about your blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shorebirds! Yes, the loss of T hit me hard as well. I felt the same way about him as you do...a dear friend (both of them) though we've only come to know each other through blogging and FB. Sending out love and peace to M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to read of T's death. MandT's loving and thoughtful presence has been here for as long as I can remember. True love and kindness.

    Good to see that you have been visiting the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear friends. There is a broken heart here to mend and kind words do much to begin the healing. Peace, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends-- Thank you for your kind words and condolences. We're glad Michael stopped by to read all the goodness here from our hearts to his.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo's. Sorry we lost a blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My condolences to the family of Trace. I looked at the memorial and it was lovely to see two people so obviously connected by a long shared life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is sad to hear. So sorry that you lost your friend.
    I always wonder what happened to blogging friends who just suddenly stop posting and are never heard from again.

    ReplyDelete